There are a lot of things happening at the club – your board has been busy formulating an interesting and exciting calendar for this year.
1. For those who are interested in volunteering for the club there will be a meeting of fellow volunteers on Sunday November 16th from 2pm-4pm in West Palm Beach. To attend, please RSVP with Daisy Merey, MD PhD at [email protected] for location.
2. Our Annual Holiday Event will be a wonderful dinner under the stars at Testa’s garden room in Palm Beach, held on Sunday December 14th from 5:30pm-8:30pm. Included is a three-course meal of Gazpacho soup or garden salad appetizer, Grilled Salmon, Chicken Marsala, or Vegetarian Pasta Primavera as an entrée, and their world famous strawberry pie, lemon merengue, or fruit cup for dessert. Non-alcoholic drinks, tea, coffee are included. Cash bar for alcoholic drinks. World famous guitarist Gyorgy Lakatos will entertain with his international tunes. Singing and dancing under the stars! Annual Members are $36 to attend, non-members $42, and well-behaved children are $16. We will be collecting funds or supermarket gift cards in the spirit of the holidays for needy palm beach county families in food insecurity.
3. We want to remind you that CAA’s Art Basel event is taking place on Thursday December 4th, 2014 at 6:30pm Miami Beach’s Bass Museum of Art. Tickets are $40/45.
4. A south county happy hour is planned for January 2015 in Delray Beach – stay tuned for details!
5. Our annual Polo event is slated for February 8th – save the date! We again plan to offer a limited number of early tickets at a promotional price, so don’t delay when we make the announcement! This event was extremely well received last year with over 100 alumni and their families attending – your board is planning to make it even better this year!
Did you know that we have substantial literary talent in our alumni pool? Not a small number of our alumni are authors, and some have even parleyed their works into film! Are you a published author? Contact us so we can help you announce your book among our very literate alumni community!
Connect with us on our website : www.columbiaclubpb.com
On facebook :www.facebook.com/columbiaclubpb
On Twitter : @CUclubPB
By email : mailto:[email protected]
And take our survey! : https://palmbeach.alumni.columbia.edu/survey1_2014
Showing 4 reactions